Stop the loss of air. Stop the loss of therapy.
Around 40% of CPAP users and almost all bilevel users lose treatment pressure through their mouths, either by mouth breathing or mouth leak.1-3 This pressure loss can result in flu-like symptoms, less effective therapy, and poor sleep.4 The Ultra Mirage full face mask stops this loss so you get more comfortable and effective therapy.
If you often have a stuffy nose or just want a mask that you can wear when you have allergies or a cold, the Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask is the answer.
Features & Benefits
- Forehead support has four adjustment positions to optimize seal and comfort.
- Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of the forehead to n
- Flexible forehead pads conform to the contour of the forehead to enhance stability and comfort.
- Proven Mirage™ cushion technology provides an excellent seal without tight headgear so you don't have to face pressure sores and discomfort.
- Set & Forget headgear needs fitting only once so you don't need to adjust the headgear every time they put their mask on.
- Top and bottom headgear clips make putting the mask on and taking it off fast and easy so you have less fuss and more confidence.
- Superior airflow and built-in air vents provide excellent CO2 washout to ensure effective therapy, even at low pressures.
- Designed to minimize air loss, beating the mouth leak cycle
- Mask materials:
- Polycarbonate mask frame
- Food-grade silicone mask cushion
- Breathe-O-Prene™ and Velcro® headgear (both are neoprene-free)
Manufacturer Note: Rx Required
All services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, introduction, and setup of the products, are performed solely by the
internet provider and independently of the manufacturer.
**For Informational Use Only, not for sale online.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
© 2013 Used with Permission